Important Information Pertaining to Rescheduling League Games
Does Not Apply to Academy(YDL) U7 and U8 Teams
There are 2 different types of rescheduling for league games. Please read below to learn about your options.
1. Coach to Coach Reschedules
Teams are only allowed to initiate 2 reschedules each season
There is a free reschedule period prior to the start of the season.
You will be charged a $50 reschedule fee after the free reschedule period has closed.
The reschedule must be accepted by both teams in order for it to be completed.
Reschedules must be completed 5 days prior to the original scheduled game date.
Ex: If your game is on Saturday at 1PM, your reschedule must be completed by Monday before 1PM.
***Before clicking the reschedule button, the HOME TEAM must have field and referee assignor approval for this change.
***The team initiating the reschedule should click the reschedule button after all parties have agreed on game reschedule.
2. "Other" Reschedules
If you run into one of the below issues for your game, please follow the NEW "other" reschedule process.
Reasons for Reschedule
Field Closure by the appropriate authority
Referee Determined Cancellation
Air Quality Index in the red zone (see instructions below)
League Commissioner Cancellation
The below options do not count as your 2 allotted season reschedules. Do not process them in the Affinity Sports database.
To request a reschedule for any of the above reasons, please click on the link below to begin the reschedule request process.
ALL the information below is REQUIRED for you to request a reschedule:
Reason for Request (select from the drop down menu)
Field Assignor Approval
Referee Assignor Approval
New Date of Game
New Time of Game
Approved Field Name
Incomplete forms (missing or inaccurate information) will not be received by UYSA and the game will not be rescheduled. It will remain at the originally scheduled time. The only confirmation of the completed reschedule will be the email through the Affinity System with the changes.
Please allow 24 hours for reschedules to be reviewed (Reschedules are not completed after 4:00 p.m., on weekends, or holidays).
Steps to Reschedule a Game
Teams are only allowed to initiate 2 reschedules each season
Before clicking the reschedule button, the HOME TEAM must have field and referee assignor approval for this change. This is done using the RESCHEDULE REQUEST FORM.
First: Contact opposing team to find suitable dates to reschedule. (See below on how to find contact info for opposing team)
Second: If you are the Home Team, Please visit R2fields.weebly.com to check field availability before submitting the request form. If you are the away team, then the home team will need to get field and ref permission.
Third: (Only if you(SWAT) is the Home Team) use the Reschedule Request Form on the R2 fields website to receive your Ref and Field approval. If you are the Away Team, the Home team will follow their own procedures.
Final: The team initiating the reschedule should click the reschedule button after all parties have agreed on game reschedule and you have ref and field approval. Home team is required to obtain approvals regardless of who requested or initiated the reschedule.
If you are rescheduling for weather, no referees, or unplayable fields
DO NOT use the reschedule button.
Follow the instructions listed
at the bottom of this page!
Contacting the Opposing Team
1) Contact the opposing team via email before starting your reschedule in Affinity
2) Make sure you are logged into your team administrator account in Affinity and your photo is outlined in red
3) Click the TEAMS tab
4) On the new tab, click Tournament and Schedule Apps
5) Click Schedules/Game Scoring on the right hand side (by the team)
6) Click the opposing team name to see contact info
7) Using your email, work with the opposing team on dates and times for your reschedule
8) The HOME team must fill out the RESCHEDULE REQUEST FORM and wait for email confirmation from the field and referee assignor that the new dates, time, or location work.
Steps to Reschedule Your Game
1) After the new reschedule information has been agreed on by all parties AND you have received email confirmation from the field and referee assignor that the new dates, time, or location work, log into your Affinity account
2) Click on the TEAM tab
3) Click on the Tournament and Schedule Apps tab
4) Click Schedules/Game Scoring
5) Click the Reschedule button by the game you are making the change to
6) Enter ALL information, including date, time, (AM/PM), Date, Field Name and Field Number
7) Click Send Request
8) The opposing team must log into their Affinity account and click Accept Request in order for the reschedule to be completed
**For games scheduled at the RAC**
1) Field and referee assignor approval must come from the RACreschedules@gmail.com
RACreschedules@gmail will send you back a RACTBD field letter to put the game on for the reschedule. (you can move the game with the reschedule button at this time)
2) The HOME team must contact the RAC (www.slcgov.com/RAC) to confirm if a field is available after you have confirmed referees. When the field has been reserved, you will receive a RAC FIELD NUMBER. The teams MUST send an email to RACreschedules@gmail.com in order for the RACTBD field to be updated to the correct field number.
WHAT TO DO IN THE CASE OF UNPLAYABLE WEATHER, UNPLAYABLE FIELD CONDITIONS, OR NO REFEREES
DO NOT use the reschedule button
1. Contact the opposing team using email
Log in to your UYSA account
Make sure your picture is highlighted
Click the "Teams" tab
Click the "Tournament and Schedule Apps" tab
Click the "Schedules/Game Scoring" tab on the right hand side next to the team you want
Click the "Opposing Team Name" tab to see contact information
Email all contacts from your personal email, do not use the reschedule button at this time
2. Find several reschedule dates and times that both teams agree on
3. Fill out the RESCHEDULE REQUEST FORM
4. An email will be sent with field and referee approval
5. After receiving the approval email, Use UYSA’ Form to request the ‘Other” re schedule. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW4gSkR0jZDjTDpMMDZsbTPOu9KI6c0g22LbrQ7foarXXL2w/viewform?usp=sf_link
It is up to the teams to follow all steps correctly. The schedule will be changed when the teams have finished all steps correctly.
UYSA reserves the right to move games back to original dates, times, and locations if teams did not follow the correct steps.